618 Yoga & Lifestyling in Ojai, California
Awareness of the breath and
subtle movements of energy in the body
encourage one to look inward,
allowing for a flowering of growth and change.
By exploring and inhabiting spaces in ones body,
the ability to observe patterns of thoughts and
habits becomes possible.
Hi! My name is Francesca and I specialize in applying yoga and professional organizing principles to support you in your important work in the world. My training is through the Himalayan Institute of Yoga Science and Philosophy where I received both my 200 and 500 yoga teaching certification. I am a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists and am a trained Professional Organizer with over 5 years of experience in each of these fields.
In addition to my vocational trainings and experience, I have my BA in Psychology (minor in Philosophy and Public Policy). I have been a competitive roller figure skater for 22 years – through which I’ve received the invaluable gifts of patience, dedication, and endurance. I’ve worked as a yoga teacher/therapist and organizer in substance abuse, mental health, and educational therapy clinics, schools, retreats centers, corporate, and private settings in Ojai, CA and Pittsburgh, PA. I bring a superior quality of confidentiality, professionalism, and knowledge into my work.
You have beautiful things to offer the world – let’s find the balance, clarity and order in your life so that you can get started.
Francesca Michelle Lies (yoga teacher & yoga therapist)
- Trained and certified at the 200 & 500 hour level through the Himalayan Institute of Yoga Science and Philosophy
- "Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher" through the (over 2,000 hours of teaching experience)
- Member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists (the world's leading association for yoga therapists)
Teaching in Ojai in:
- recovery and mental health clinics
- schools and educational therapy clinics
- private practice